Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Whole New World...

Picture it, you are riding on a magic carpet and you get to see and experience all these new "things". Make sure while you are on said carpet you hear "A Whole New World" playing in the background. That is what this experience with the 14 things to tame has been for me. What did I like about it? EVERYTHING. Well, maybe not the part where I recorded a screencast three times only to realize the computer didn't have a microphone built it. Oh, well. What will it change about my teaching? A lot. Being exposed to a wide array of sites, apps, and general information has been phenomenal. I look forward to the summer months running around after my children and then relaxing with my iPad and the new tools in my teaching arsenal. What would I recommend to others? All of it. You never know what is going to work for one person the point of collaboration to get an idea of what works for others, seeing what works for you and merging the two. This experience has been rewarding (who said candy?), and enlightening (the light is on near the microphone!). Thank you for this journey on the magic carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment