Monday, January 9, 2012

Reviewing the RSS

The mission set before us was to create a reader account and add our colleagues blogs and three other feeds to follow, if we chose to accept it. Well, I read the mission and decided it did not seem to be a daunting task and I was correct. Creating the reader was easy and then once I added the first blog it was simple to do the rest. I see the reader as something that I would use in my everyday life. It is a lot easier than bookmarks because I don't have to navigate to many sites to get the information I'm looking for. So far the taming of technology seems to be a mission possible.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Glad you're finding this to be mission possible! I started using a feed reader years ago, and have no idea how I managed information flow without it--especially since there's now so many more places I want to get information from.

    ReplyDelete