Tuesday, January 17, 2012

You can take it with you...

...your bookmarks at least. So, I am back taming another task set forth by our fearless and trusty librarian. This week the task was setting up a Diigo account and start adding bookmarks, easy right? Well, it was and I think very useful. In the educational aspect I can see using this to help students with research and give them ideas on what to bookmark and not when it comes to surfing the web. On a personal side how many times have you been at home and thought, "this site would be perfect for class I'll have to remember it or write it down so I can use it." Well, now with Diigo you can take it all with you wherever you go. Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to use Diigo with students in research--both to have them share resources, and to see what others are saving.

    ReplyDelete